Illustrations, Graphics, & Fine Art
Visit my online portfolio.
I just like to illustrate
Book illustrations, t-shirt designs, birth announcements, and more
A friend from art school who now works for Disney always said illustration was what I did best. It's also one of my favorite things to do, and Adobe Photoshop is my favorite computer game. I really like to draw airplanes and other "flying" shapes (such as sharks), but I also get inspired by interesting people and interesting stories. You can see examples of these on my portfolio pages. Recent projects include:
- Nativity scene for a childrens' puzzle
- Drawing and laying out the illustrations for a train bandanna
- Graphite rendering of ruins in Ephesus
- Illustrations for a book on how to sell a private plane
- 26 detailed line drawings of aircraft for a children's ABC book
- Caricatures of historic fire engines
- T-shirt designs covering planes, trains, cars, and fire trucks in a single style
Illustrator with a specialty in aviation
Perhaps you can tell that airplanes are my specialty. I've put together so much aviation art that it has its own website, which I designed. Other examples of my web design work are at
- my space-themed sample website
- the site for my reprographics shop
- my on-line shop of aviation art
- a website for Irrigation Technologies
- a website for bee-supply company To Bee or Not To Bee
- and I designed my portfolio site, not to mention this site you're looking at
Portraiture, family pictures, and fine art
I do fine art too, which sometimes becomes more than just art, such as my "Indians on the Prairie" watercolor painting where the challenge is to guess how many horses are in the picture. I like to do graphite portraits of children caught in a cute moment. I recently did a portrait of a family that had passed away, for surviving relatives to remember them by.
I also enjoy helping people digitally preserve their family pictures, which I do through my reprographics business. Having an artistic background and appreciation of history helps me find the suitable color and lighting balance for scanned pictures.
Illustrator artist at your service
If you need historically correct book illustrations, website design, dynamic marketing art, a commemorative print, a personalized gift for a wedding or a baby, or if you have some other use for illustration and graphic design, call me at (303) 795-5369, or email me at email@example.com and let's see what I can put together for you.